About Bonita Springs
Located between Naples and Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs is a dynamic coastal community with something for everyone. Named “The Gateway to the Gulf” Bonita Springs boasts a range of residential communities, golfing and angling opportunities, natural beauty, and pristine beaches.
Browse property listings in Bonita Springs directly below, or continue down the page to read more about this exciting community.
Bonita Springs Listings
Bonita Springs Listings
310 Properties Found. Page 1 of 52.
9395 Pennsylvania Ave 4, BONITA SPRINGS$275,000 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,700 Sf
27210 Ridge Lake Ct, BONITA SPRINGS$1,775,000 - 4 Beds, 5 Baths, 3,510 Sf
28076 Cavendish Ct 2104, BONITA SPRINGS$159,900 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,076 Sf
28036 Sosta Ln 2, BONITA SPRINGS$249,900 - 2 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,286 Sf
Bonita Springs Community Information
Bonita Springs Travel & Directions
Bonita Springs is a small city in Lee County on Florida's southwest coast, north of Naples and south of Fort Myers. Thanks to the location, Bonita Springs' climate is tropical, so you can expect a lot of sunny weather and pleasant winters here.
Bonita Springs' population is around 50,000 strong, stretching between Bird Rookery Swamp to the east, and Little Hickory Island just off the coast to the west. This island is often referred to simply as Bonita Beach and encloses Fish Trap and Estero Bays where the Imperial River ends.
Finding Bonita Springs is easy. Just follow the I-75 west of Miami, or south of Fort Myers. The signs will tell you when you've arrived!
- Tampa to Bonita Springs - 2 hours via I-75 N
- Miami to Bonita Springs - 2 hours via I-75 S
- Key West to Bonita Springs - 5 hours via US-1 & I-75
Want to travel to Bonita Springs a little faster? Bonita Springs is just 20 minutes from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). Connected to local and international destinations, Bonita Springs is a plane ticket away.
Bonita Springs Real Estate
Real Estate in Bonita Springs is varied, from luxury beachside villas to affordable mobile and RV parks. Bonita Springs is also home to a range of expertly designed golfing communities.
The older communities clustering around Bonita Springs' old downtown area consists of spacious bungalows opening directly onto easily navigable streets.
Bonita Springs' newer communities feature mature palms, winding streets, waterfront properties, large garages, covered pools, and Meditteranean-inspired homes in stylish tile and stucco.
Bonita Springs' prestigious coastal properties are similarly varied, although usually tall and narrow to make use of the lot spaces. You'll be able to find some empty lots, as well as long-term rentals for these properties with fantastic views and beach access.
Bonita Springs Attractions & Places To Visit
One of the best places to visit in Bonita Springs is the old downtown area, sometimes also called Old or Historic Bonita Springs. This area is situated along the Old US-41 Road, primarily between Bonita Beach Road and Rosemary Drive, and is home to many quaint stores, cafes, restaurants, and sites of historic interest.
There are many things to do in Bonita Springs, but the area is known primarily for its beautiful parks and beaches. People enjoy these natural spaces for viewing wildlife, fishing, birding, and beachcombing.
- Lovers Key State Park - North of Little Hickory Island, this park is easily accessible, with a lot of natural vegetation and white-sand beaches.
- Dog Beach Park - One of Florida's only no-leash beaches, this spot is very popular with dog owners.
- Barefoot Beach Preserve Park - An undeveloped tropical paradise, and one of the best beaches in the country.
- The Everglades Wonder Gardens - An extensive wildlife refuge and botanical garden. A great place for the whole family.
- Bonita Springs Riverside Park - Located on Old US 41 Road in the heart of Bonita Springs' old town center, this park is the primary location for the many events on Bonita Springs' arts and culture calendar.
- Bonita Beach Park - This park boasts a boardwalk and swimming area, as well as various amenities and, of course, fantastic beach views.
For more information, make sure to check out the city of Bonita Springs' own directory of parks.
Bonita Springs is also home to some world-class golfing, like Spanish Wells Golf and Country Club.
Bonita Springs Upcoming Events
Bonita Springs' community events calendar is always filled with interesting and family-friendly events.
Some of our favorite community events are:
- West Florida Brew Crafters Beer Tasting Event
- Movies in the Park
- Farmer Mike’s Annual Fall Festival (Morton Ave)
- Bonita Springs Film Festival (Prado Stadium 12 Theater)
Bonita Springs Arts
Bonita Springs' own Center for the Arts organizes many exhibitions, classes, and events. They have two locations in Bonita Springs: The Center for Visual Arts, and the Center for Performing Arts. Bonita Springs Art Festivals are held in January, February and March.
Major Communities In Southwest Florida
Browse Bonita Springs Communities
Data last updated: February 28th, 2021 at 11:26pm EST and updating occurs daily
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Premiere Plus Realty are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program.